ORIENT PRODUCER II COLLECTION
$267,99 ($223,33 excluding EU VAT)
Orient Watch Company, more commonly known as Orient, is the largest Japanese company producing mechanical watches. Founded in 1950 by Shogoro Yoshida, Orient Watch has the particularity of producing all its movements in-house. In 2009, Orient became an exclusive subsidiary of Seiko Epson Group, itself a subsidiary company of Seiko Group.
Out of stock
The new collection “PRODUCER II” from the Orient brand was not born by chance. On closer inspection, this Orient Producer ETAC004B also known by its name of Series FETAC004B0 reminds us with great success of the “Producer” collection, one of the best-selling models during this decade by the Nippone House.
This discovery has since become THE unanimous favorite watch with the Conteenium’s team … Here are the reasons for its success:
Orient Black Producer II FETAC004B0
This model has a 24-hour indicator at 10 o’clock and a date window at 3 o’clock. What make its dial harmonious and useful in everyday life…
A true symbiosis between style and complication, the latest jewel of the Japanese brand meets with excellence the ever more selective criteria of its audience passionate about watchmaking.
With a black dial, contrasting in an insistent way with the silvery hands and indexes, the case of this Orient Black Producer II conceals glowing details …
Did you say detail?
This Producer uses on its dial 2 textures selected with finesse for a sumptuous rendering:
A simple and smooth texture, lying on the sides. It is she who highlights the grid area in the center, where our gaze instantly plunges. These lines constituting the grid give an impression of “depth” unique to this watch, brilliantly reinforced by the 42 light sticks inscribed at the ends.
The black on the dial here represents the base of the watch. Placed in the center of it, it highlights with the greatest delicacy the silver that surrounds it.
The indexes, on the other hand, are matched with luminescent hands, creating a rare product, which can be worn both at the office, in the evening or in our daily life.
Unbeatable value for money?
On the podium of watches with unbeatable value for money, this Orient Producer FETAC004B0 surely figures at its top, alongside its twin sister, the Orient Producer.
At a very limited price, this automatic will make a perfect “first real watch” on your wrist or will quickly find its place in your collection of quality clocks …
|Dimensions||11.5 × 9.4 × 7.3 mm|
|Man / Woman|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros