ORIENT HAPPY STREAM COLLECTION
179,90 € (149,92 € excluding EU VAT)
Orient Watch Company, more commonly known as Orient, is the largest Japanese company producing mechanical watches. Founded in 1950 by Shogoro Yoshida, Orient Watch has the particularity of producing all its movements in-house. In 2009, Orient became an exclusive subsidiary of Seiko Epson Group, itself a subsidiary company of Seiko Group.
Out of stock
The Happy Stream collection of the Japanese House is surely one of the most appreciated by modern women of East and West, lovers of beautiful mechanics.
Orient Happy Stream Collection
The dial features a choreographic show, where a ballerina at 7 o’clock changes daily depending on the day of the week.
An attitude of the dancer while elegance is also affixed at two o’clock, highlighting the complication date of the timepiece …
This is the story told to us by the Japanese House about this magnificent ladies automatic watch.
An aesthetic and functional work
On the back, an opening allows to glimpse the movement of the watch, caliber 48Y40, offering a power reserve of 40 hours.
A ballerina and the Orient logo are also engraved on the bottom of the box, accompanied by the inscription:
“A leap into your happiness”
The white leather strap brings a final touch of aesthetics, offering this timepiece a unique and sumptuous style.
|Dimensions||11.5 × 9.4 × 7.3 mm|
|Man / Woman|
|Case Diameter (millimeters)|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros