ORIENT GOLDEN EYE 2 BLUE COLLECTION
$310,99 ($259,16 excl. EU VAT)
Orient Watch Company, more commonly known as Orient, is the largest Japanese company producing mechanical watches. Founded in 1950 by Shogoro Yoshida, Orient Watch has the particularity of producing all its movements in-house. In 2009, Orient became an exclusive subsidiary of Seiko Epson Group, itself a subsidiary company of Seiko Group.
Estimated shipping date: November 29, 2022
And here is the reissue of one of the most commercialized models on Conteenium, after the well-known Orient Mako, the famous Orient Golden Eye, now called AG03001D or FAG03001D0!
In addition to the major modification of the movement, which we will see below, the Orient Golden Eye 2 differs from its older sister by a few changes in the dial.
The first, which is eye-catching, is most probably the lack of opening at 3 o’clock which made visible the stem of the crown and the removal of the triangular sign “sapphire glass” and the inscription “Water Resist 50m“.
Finally, the guilloche dial of the old version is replaced by a more sober dial, without any engraving.
Last big change, the indices at 12 and 6 o’clock in Arabic numerals are replaced on this new version by Roman numerals, reinforcing the classic style of this model.
Manual and automatic winding
Presence of a stop-second
This Golden Eye won’t be as great as the Orient Manufacture without a high-quality movement, showing great attention to the heart of the product. Orient Watch has naturally implemented its new “In-house” movement, the Caliber F6T22 Made in Japan, in order to upgrade its latest collections.
This movement enjoys functions very appreciated by watches fan, manual winding and stop-seconds. The manual winding performed by turning the crown recharges the movement of the watch with 40 hours of power reserve.
The stop-second meanwhile, allows an accurate measurement of the ratio gain-loss of the watch causing the total stop of the second when setting the time of the timepiece.
The big fear of this new version was to see the strengths of the Golden Eye withdrawn to overcome the price increase generated by this new movement: it’s not so!
The new Orient Golden Eye AG03001D keeps a sapphire crystal, reputed to be scratch-proof, as well as its waterproofness at 50 meters.
Finally, this new version still benefits from the “open case-back”, allowing the wearer of the timepiece to admire the mechanism in motion: enjoy!
|Dimensions||11.5 × 9.4 × 7.3 mm|
|Man / Woman|
|Case Diameter (millimeters)|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros