ORIENT GOLD ESTEEM 2 COLLECTION
$220,99 ($184,16 excluding EU VAT)
Orient Watch Company, more commonly known as Orient, is the largest Japanese company producing mechanical watches. Founded in 1950 by Shogoro Yoshida, Orient Watch has the particularity of producing all its movements in-house. In 2009, Orient became an exclusive subsidiary of Seiko Epson Group, itself a subsidiary company of Seiko Group.
Only 1 left in stock
3 rd ranking of the best-selling Watches on Conteenium’s website after the Orient Mako and the Orient Golden Eye, the Orient Gold Esteem AG02003W Collection also known as FAG02003W0 is perhaps “THE” favorite watch with many fans Orient.
Orient Gold Esteem 2
This model presents a very distinguished opening at 9 o’clock offering a deep exposure on the heart of the watch and its mechanism. Each beat is thus visible in detail, giving this timepiece this singularity so appreciated …
Did you say detail?
This semi-skeleton uses 3 colors selected with finesse for a sumptuous rendering:
The white found on the dial, here represents the base of the watch. Deposed in the center of it, it highlights with great delicacy the brilliant gold that surrounds it …
It is also this golden bezel that offers here a unique rendering to this timepiece. Matching the indexes, needles and crown on the right, the design and features of this Orient Esteem make it a rare product, can be worn both in the office, in the evening or in our daily lives.
The third darker color brought by the genuine leather strap, here comes contrasting bright shades of the case to offer a unique rendering to this watch both beautiful from the outside, as from the inside …
Value for money, unbeatable?
On the podium of unrivaled value for money watches, this Orient Esteem surely figures at its peak.
At a very limited price, this automatic will make a perfect “first real watch” on your wrist or will quickly find its place in your collection of quality clocks …
|Man / Woman||
ORIENT Cal. 46A40 Automatic Mov’t
Return and Exchange
You have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
50 rue de Ponthieu
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
We propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping.
An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros