ORIENT FLIGHT II COLLECTION
$283,99 ($198,33 excluding EU VAT)
Orient Watch Company, more commonly known as Orient, is the largest Japanese company producing mechanical watches. Founded in 1950 by Shogoro Yoshida, Orient Watch has the particularity of producing all its movements in-house. In 2009, Orient became an exclusive subsidiary of Seiko Epson Group, itself a subsidiary company of Seiko Group.
Only 1 left in stock
Estimated shipping date: November 26, 2020
With a sharp aviator style, this Orient Flight II watch, also known as “RA-AC0H01L“, is something to please lovers of automatic watches at low prices and with solid movements.
Orient Flight II Collection
The first thing any lover of beautiful knock-offs will notice is probably this matt blue dial, on which is superimposed bold white indexes, allowing an easy reading of the time. This white turns yellow when the watch goes into darkness, thanks to a component well known to amateurs, called Superluminova C3. This phosphorescent but non-radioactive material allows optimal readability under multiple conditions, especially in the darkest corners…
By taking a close look at the dial, we notice that the indexes are not the only ones to be treated with this component, but that the hour, minute and second hands are also provided with it.
Finally, we will appreciate the very solid stainless steel bracelet, highlighting with great success the brushed case of the watch, as well as the mineral glass of a very good thickness.
The Orient Flight II is equipped with a well-known movement, the caliber F6722. With a solidity to any test, this allows an automatic winding of the watch but not only: it also benefits from a manual winding!
This allows the power reserve to be reassembled by the crown located at 3 o’clock, offering the owner of the timepiece the possibility of recharging its movement … even when it is not being worn.
|Dimensions||11.5 × 9.4 × 7.3 mm|
|Man / Woman|
|Case Diameter (millimeters)|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros