ORIENT ENVOY COLLECTION
249,00 € (207,50 € excluding EU VAT)
Orient Watch Company, more commonly known as Orient, is the largest Japanese company producing mechanical watches. Founded in 1950 by Shogoro Yoshida, Orient Watch has the particularity of producing all its movements in-house. In 2009, Orient became an exclusive subsidiary of Seiko Epson Group, itself a subsidiary company of Seiko Group.
Only 1 left in stock
Estimated shipping date: November 25, 2020
Orient Watch unveils its new collection, called the Envoy, enlarging the collection of watches in the very classic style of the Japanese manufacture.
At the crossroads of the Bambino and Esteem collections, this new automatic watch is a real breath of fresh air in the accessible watchmaking landscape …
This Orient Envoy has been skillfully designed to pay tribute to vintage watches. This includes Roman numeral indexes, surrounded by a railway graduation, as well as hour and minute hands with a particularly old style.
The slimness of the case, only 11.47 mm, is also appreciated. As much as the domed glass covering it.
The opening at 9 o’clock offers a deep exposure to the heart of the movement.
Automatic and manual winding movement
The Envoy is the first skeleton collection of the Orient Manufacture with the latest movement of the house: the caliber F6T22.
This one now proposes a manual winding allowing the movement to be recharged by means of the crown, but also provide a stop-second. The latter, is a particularly practical function to determine the ratio gain-loss in seconds of movement, thus justifying its accuracy.
To explore this caliber, no need for special tools, a simple turning of the watch on its front face will allow you to admire the transparent crystal on the bottom…
Everything is of course mounted on a leather strap embossed with a buckle made of steel matching the case. Enjoy the Envoy!
|Dimensions||11.5 × 9.4 × 7.3 mm|
|Man / Woman|
|Case Diameter (millimeters)|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros