ORIENT DISK COLLECTION
189,99 € (158,33 € excluding EU VAT)
Orient Watch Company, more commonly known as Orient, is the largest Japanese company producing mechanical watches. Founded in 1950 by Shogoro Yoshida, Orient Watch has the particularity of producing all its movements in-house. In 2009, Orient became an exclusive subsidiary of Seiko Epson Group, itself a subsidiary company of Seiko Group.
Out of stock
The Orient Disk ER02004B also known as FER02004B0 has a modern style combined with a traditional automatic movement, caliber 48743, honoring the know-how of the Japanese Orient Watch house.
Orient DISK ER02004B
In the center, a rotating disk replaces the classic hour hand. As time progresses, the color of the disc changes, offering a unique rendering every hour of the day.
The opening at 3 o’clock, indicating the date discreetly, brings a real added value to this watchmaking creation.
The logo and indexes inlaid on the frame also provide an astonishing rendering: that of a multi-dimensional effect of the front of the watch, where the printing of a logo “engraved” at 12 o’clock sublimates the design of this automatic watch surprising in every way.
The logo on the crown at 3 o’clock, as well as the opening on the back of the watch are also very popular. The owner will be able to admire the heart of this Orient DISK ER02004B when he wishes … What delight lovers of beautiful mechanics!
Innovation at an unbeatable price?
This timepiece presented by the Nippone house has bluffed the team of Watches-automatiques.com. Offered at a very affordable price, Orient has achieved the feat of combining Design, Innovation and Traditional Mechanism in a young and elegant watch, the finish of which could make some Swiss fade … Big up!
ORIENT calibre 48743
Return and Exchange
You have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
50 rue de Ponthieu
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
We propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping.
An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros