ORIENT DEFENDER II COLLECTION
$246,00 ($205,00 excl. EU VAT)
Orient Watch Company, more commonly known as Orient, is the largest Japanese company producing mechanical watches. Founded in 1950 by Shogoro Yoshida, Orient Watch has the particularity of producing all its movements in-house. In 2009, Orient became an exclusive subsidiary of Seiko Epson Group, itself a subsidiary company of Seiko Group.
Out of stockEmail to a friend
You said military? The Orient Defender II RA-AK0402E commonly known as the RA-AK0402E00B has the style, the robustness and the strengths of a timepiece belonging to the Military Watches’s category…
Orient Defender II RA-AK0402E
The Orient Defender is a tactical timepiece including a Mutli-Eyes movement equipped with 3 complications: the date at 3 o’clock, a day indicator at 10 o’clock, and a small hour at 5 o’clock.
2 other qualities greatly accentuate the military style sought by the Japanese House:
Luminova-treated hands and indexes, bringing exceptional brightness to the dial in the dark.
A tightness verified at 100 meters, very useful in case of underwater expedition …
A worked and well thought out design
In addition to this highly decorated dial, the choice of colors here brings a real peculiarity to this automatic watch.
At first glance, the green of the dial seems inappropriate, but put forward by hands and indexs of a “cold” white and by a matte silver case (preferred here to steel), we finds a new and above all very successful result…
The stainless steel bracelet of 22 mm, comes here to finalize the unique design of this Orient Defender.
The best “defense”… its price
The editor of the Conteenium’s Team should perhaps have started with this point: its price. Automatic watches that has a great quality and under €230 are extremely rare.
|Dimensions||11,5 × 9,4 × 7,3 mm|
|Man / Woman|
|Case Diameter (millimeters)|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros