ORIENT CURATOR COLLECTION
$281,99 ($234,99 excluding EU VAT)
Orient Watch Company, more commonly known as Orient, is the largest Japanese company producing mechanical watches. Founded in 1950 by Shogoro Yoshida, Orient Watch has the particularity of producing all its movements in-house. In 2009, Orient became an exclusive subsidiary of Seiko Epson Group, itself a subsidiary company of Seiko Group.
Only 1 left in stock
Information: this version differs from the old model FFD0J003B0 equipped with Caliber 46943 not benefiting from manual winding or stop-seconds. This new version FAF05003B0 equipped with the new Caliber Orient F6N benefits it.
A new collection of the Orient Executive range, the Orient Curator FAF05003B0 AF05003B is a chic and sophisticated timepiece. At noon, in the dial, we can figure a power reserve function, used with harmony and elegance under a mineral glass.
At first glance we could think of a classic model from the Orient Manufacture, but the beautiful triangular hands, its three o’clock opening showing the date and its power reserve indicator can also highlight a more dynamic and sporty aspect of this automatic watch, that we could not have noticed at first sight …
The finishes of this timepiece are also very neat, to realize it, just take a look at the clasp of the watch where the logo Orient is engrave, or take a look at the beautiful dial in the dark, where the hands are continuously showing the time with elegance and discernment, thanks to their luminescent functions.
A soft price, an innovative design, and an irreproachable mechanics, once again, the Japanese House didn’t disappoint us. To offer or afford, this Orient Curator FAF05003B0 AF05003B will delight lovers of fine watchmaking …
|Man / Woman||
Orient Calibre F6N
Return and Exchange
You have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
50 rue de Ponthieu
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
We propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping.
An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros