ORIENT CONTEMPORARY II COLLECTION
$328,00 ($273,33 excl. EU VAT)
Orient Watch Company, more commonly known as Orient, is the largest Japanese company producing mechanical watches. Founded in 1950 by Shogoro Yoshida, Orient Watch has the particularity of producing all its movements in-house. In 2009, Orient became an exclusive subsidiary of Seiko Epson Group, itself a subsidiary company of Seiko Group.
Only 2 left in stock
Estimated shipping date: March 29, 2023Email to a friend
When Orient’s Small Seconds Collection meets the famous Open Heart Collection, the result is just sublime!
Versatile timepiece with multiple qualities, this Orient Contemporary II Open Heart – also known by its code name RA-AR0002B – offers many surprises to any amateur of fine watchmaking … Presentation:
ORIENT CONTEMPORARY OPEN HEART RA-AR0002B
A clean, almost minimalist dial, unique mirror effect due to the special treatment of the dial, making the Contemporary II Open Heart Collection so recognizable, the look of this automatic is surely one of the most successful in the “Classical & Contemporary” range of Orient House …
It presents a very distinguished opening at 9 o’clock offering a deep exposure on the heart of the watch and its mechanism. Each beat is thus visible in detail, giving this timepiece this much appreciated singularity …
This model intuitively presents a “Small second” complication at 6 o’clock, marking the passage of time in an original way. This function is completed by a date window at 3 o’clock, very useful in everyday life.
Automatic and manual winding movement
The Contemporary II Open Heart is one of Orient’s earliest collections featuring the all-new house movement: the F6S caliber.
It now offers a manual winding allowing the movement to recharge through the crown, but also a stop-second. The latter is a particularly practical function to determine the ratio gain-loss in seconds of movement, thus justifying its accuracy.
To explore this caliber, it is useless to equip yourself with watchmaking tools, a simple turning of the watch on its front face will allow you to admire the open bottom which has been skilfully encrusted …
All of this is of course mounted on a robust steel bracelet. Enjoy!
|Dimensions||11,5 × 9,4 × 7,3 mm|
|Man / Woman|
|Case Diameter (millimeters)|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros
There are no reviews yet.