ORIENT CHARLENE SWAROVSKI
189,00 € (157,50 € excluding EU VAT)
Orient Watch Company, more commonly known as Orient, is the largest Japanese company producing mechanical watches. Founded in 1950 by Shogoro Yoshida, Orient Watch has the particularity of producing all its movements in-house. In 2009, Orient became an exclusive subsidiary of Seiko Epson Group, itself a subsidiary company of Seiko Group.
Only 2 left in stock
Estimated shipping date: November 26, 2020
Inspired by successful male models, the Orient Charlene FNR1Q001W0 watch, also known as NR1Q001W, is a feminine timepiece with a paradoxically singular character … Here is a short presentation.
ORIENT CHARLENE FNR1Q001W0 NR1Q001W
The first great success of the Orient Charlene Swarovski is probably the fineness of its case, only 12 mm. At a time when watches are more and more fine and discreet, this represents a real advantage vis-a-vis the other watches “Woman” of the Japanese watchmaker.
The diameter is also interesting: 31 mm. It is the perfect size for medium-sized female wrists.
On the dial, an engraving composed of arcs of circle is carried out. Together, these six features represent an open globe, highlighting the Swarovski stones that surround them …
The dial of this Orient Charlene is sublimated by two golden hands, which contrast the crystals of the indexes and the ivory white of the dial.
These crystals are 13 on the dial. For the sake of aesthetics, the upper part, are inlaid two gems at 12 o’clock.
MOVEMENT AND DETAILS
The Orient Watch Caliber 55741 is an “In-house” movement that includes, manufactured, created and developed by the Japanese company.
It has 40 hours of power reserve and, important detail, has a date complication visible at 3 o’clock on the dial.
Finally, another highlight of this model FNR1Q001W0, the case is covered by a scratchproof sapphire crystal, enough to avoid scratches – see the micro scratches – over time …
|Dimensions||11.5 × 9.4 × 7.3 mm|
|Man / Woman|
|Case Diameter (millimeters)|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros