ORIENT BAMBINO II COLLECTION
189,90 € (141,66 € excluding EU VAT)
Orient Watch Company, more commonly known as Orient, is the largest Japanese company producing mechanical watches. Founded in 1950 by Shogoro Yoshida, Orient Watch has the particularity of producing all its movements in-house. In 2009, Orient became an exclusive subsidiary of Seiko Epson Group, itself a subsidiary company of Seiko Group.
Only 1 left in stock - Estimated shipping date: February 24, 2020
Information: this version differs from the old model FER24008B0 equipped with Caliber 48743 not benefitting from manual winding or stop-seconds. This new version FAC00006B0 equipped with the new Caliber F67 benefits.
With a domed crystal that helped define the popular Orient Bambino ER24008B series, the latest Bambino is updated with a new look worthy of its predecessors.
The Orient Bambino FAC00006B0 AC00006B features a white dial with bluish hands, a combination never seen before in anterior Bambino.
Another big difference between the current model and the previous one is the use of hour markers in Roman numerals. This gives a more classical look to this piece. Here, numbers are displayed in an even number sequence (2, 4, 6, etc.) as opposed to the traditional three, six, nine, twelve sequence.
Each number is noted with one or more bars. If you wonder why “IIII” was used instead of “IV” for number four, the answer lies in the perfect symmetry of the dial. The golden needles are thinner and flatter than those found on the original Bambino.
These fine needles are reminiscent of classic watches from the past and provide you with a perpetual journey through time.
|Man / Woman||
ORIENT calibre FER
Return and Exchange
You have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
50 rue de Ponthieu
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
We propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping.
An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros