ORIENT ADVENTURER COLLECTION
291,58 € (291,58 € excluding EU VAT)
Orient Watch Company, more commonly known as Orient, is the largest Japanese company producing mechanical watches. Founded in 1950 by Shogoro Yoshida, Orient Watch has the particularity of producing all its movements in-house. In 2009, Orient became an exclusive subsidiary of Seiko Epson Group, itself a subsidiary company of Seiko Group.
Out of stock
The Orient Adventurer FA06001B also known by its American name FFA06001B0, is a watch designed for the traveling spirit in search of a practical timepiece with a singular design.
Orient Adventurer FA06001B FFA06001B0
The Orient Adventurer benefits from 3 most appreciated complications:
– At 12 o’clock, the power reserve gives the holder of the timekeeper a precise indication of the number of hours remaining in the mechanism to continue working, without the watch being worn.
– At 6 o’clock, there is a 31-day date indicator. Adjustment is done by pulling the crown at 3 o’clock one notch, and then rotating counter-clockwise.
The second ring is intended for setting the dual-time function.
The art of travel
Dual time watches offer simultaneous display of two time zones on the same dial. Often used to display local time and home time, they will be particularly popular with frequent travelers.
The Orient Adventurer is designed to meet this lifestyle. It has a dressy look while keeping a strong personality, increased by its large diameter of 43 mm – excluding crown.
We also like:
– Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment
– Water resistance at 50 meters
– The transparent glass bottom, providing visibility on the mechanism of the watch
– The folding clasp of the leather bracelet
|Man / Woman|
|Case Diameter (millimeters)|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium SAS 50 rue de Ponthieu 75008 Paris France
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros