OCEAN X SHARKMASTER V
$425,99 ($301,66 excluding EU VAT)
OceanX comes from the contraction of the English words Ocean Explorer, which aims as its name suggests, to bring out the marine explorer that lies dormant in us. This nautical spirit accompanies the creations of the young brand, resulting from a group of passionate watchmakers: each timepiece is waterproof, robust and uses reliable movements, proven over decades. A battery of tests is carried out on each watch at the exit of the OceanX workshops, assuring a quality acclaimed by critics in the various international watchmaking forums.
Their creations gave birth to mythical collections such as the Sharkmaster 1000 GMT or the Speed Racer Chronograph. Ultra-resistant watches, designed to last a lifetime.
Only 1 left in stock
Estimated shipping date: August 18, 2022
This Ocean X Sharkmaster V VSMS533 Steel is a concentrate of mechanical technology backed by a style and a unique design. With a robust case 15 mm thick and 42 mm in diameter, and an exceptional water resistance of 500 meters, this timepiece will please fans of fine watchmaking … And scuba diving.
Ocean X Sharkmaster V
This spectacular seal can be achieved thanks to two elements that are both technical and indispensable: a helium valve and a screwed crown.
– The helium valve is located at 9 o’clock. This allows the gas to escape when the watch rises to the surface after undergoing pressure from the depths.
– The crown is located at 3 o’clock. Once sighted, it ensures a total waterproofness to the timepiece.
JAPANESE AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT
Under the hood, there is a Japanese caliber NH35 from the Seiko manufacture. Resistant and precise, it has 24 jewels and offers a power reserve of about 40 hours.
Its great quality is that it has two modes of pumping: automatic of course, but also manual, thanks to the crown to the right of the box. Fans of precision will also appreciate the stop-second, allowing the second hand to stop once it is pulled a notch.
This movement also has a date complication at 3 o’clock, very practical everyday. The whole is carefully protected by a 4.2 mm reinforced sapphire crystal, also having an antireflection coating!
The green & silver bicolor bezel matches the 3 components of the watch: the brushed steel case, the steel bracelet and the sublime matte dial.
At night, we will appreciate the extreme readability of the Ocean X Sharkmaster V VSMS533 brought by SuperLuminova, a non-toxic component, making indexes and hands visible in all conditions …
|Dimensions||12.5 × 9.5 × 8 mm|
|Man / Woman|
|Case Diameter (millimeters)|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros