LIP HIMALAYA POWER RESERVE
$708,99 ($590,83 excluding EU VAT)
The history of the French watchmaker LIP starts in Besançon, in 1867, where its founder Emmanuel Lipmann launches a watchmaking workshop. Soon, his son Ernest upsets the discipline by creating the first phosphorescent dial, allowing a reading of the time even in the darkest recesses…
A few decades later, LIP watches will be worn by legends of the 20th Century, such as General de Gaulle, Bill Clinton and Sir Winston Churchill.
Out of stock
Revealed at the last Baselworld, the new LIP Himalaya Power Reserve also known by its code name 671247 quickly propelled itself into the podium of the best sales of the French brand thanks to its current design and its triple complications.
HIMALAYA 40MM POWER RESERVE 671247
This model has a power reserve indicator at 12 o’clock, acting as an energy gauge for the Japanese movement.
At 6 o’clock, there is a twenty-four hour indicator and a date window is subtly present on the right of the dial.
The LIP logo, located at 9 o’clock, exudes an additional charm to this harmonious and elegant timepiece.
DID YOU SAID DETAIL?
This timepiece uses 3 colors selected with finesse for a sumptuous style:
The sandblasted white found on the dial, here represents the base of the watch. Deposited in the center of it, it highlights with the greatest success the brilliant silver that surrounds it …
It is besides this silver bezel which offers here a unique rendering to this timepiece. Matching the indexes and the crown at 3 o’clock, the design and features of this LIP 671247 make it a rare product that can be worn both in the office, in the evening or in our daily lives.
The third color, darker, provided by the leather strap with folding clasp, comes here contrasting the vivid shades of the case to offer a unique design to this watch both beautiful from the outside, as from the inside.
The movement Miyota 9132 oscillating at 28,800 A/h, equips this watch LIP Power reserve. Possessing 26 jewels, it has a 40-hour power reserve.
Practical, a stop-second and manual winding are also integrated into the movement.
The first allows a setting and accurate measurement of the time, the second, a winding of the power reserve by the crown located at 3 o’clock.
Finally, the timepiece has a transparent glass bottom, allowing the wearer to observe the mechanism in any condition, as well as a sapphire crystal on the front of the case.
|Man / Woman||
Return and Exchange
You have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
50 rue de Ponthieu
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
We propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping.
An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros