LIP HIMALAYA 40 MM OPEN HEART
$563,99 ($469,99 excluding EU VAT)
The history of the French watchmaker LIP starts in Besançon, in 1867, where its founder Emmanuel Lipmann launches a watchmaking workshop. Soon, his son Ernest upsets the discipline by creating the first phosphorescent dial, allowing a reading of the time even in the darkest recesses… A few decades later, LIP watches will be worn by legends of the 20th Century, such as General de Gaulle, Bill Clinton and Sir Winston Churchill.
Shipped within 48H to 7 days - Estimated shipping date: January 30, 2020
On the sales podium of the LIP brand, the Himalaya 40mm model, also known by the code “671585” is perhaps the favorite watch among many fans of the French House …
HIMALAYA 40 MM OPEN HEART 671585
This model presents a distinguished opening at 7 o’clock offering a deep exposure on the heart of the watch and its mechanism. Each beat is thus visible in detail, giving this timepiece this singularity so appreciated …
Between the 4th and the 5th hour, a small second replaces the big central hand, giving off an additional charm to this timepiece that is both harmonious and elegant.
YOU SAID DETAIL?
This semi-skeleton uses 3 colors selected with finesse for a sumptuous style:
The night blue found on the dial, here represents the base of the watch. Deposited in the center of it, it highlights with the greatest success the brilliant silver that surrounds it …
It is besides this silver bezel which offers here a unique rendering to this timepiece. Matching the indexes and the crown at 3 o’clock, the design and features of this LIP 671585 make it a rare product that can be worn both in the office, in the evening or in our daily lives.
The third color, darker, provided by the genuine leather strap, here comes contrasting bright shades of the case to offer a unique design to this watch both beautiful from the outside, as from the inside.
The Miyota 82S5 movement, Japan Made, renowned for its strength and longevity, equips this Lip Himalaya watch. Possessing 21 jewels, it has a 40-hour power reserve.
Practical, a stop-second and manual winding are integrated into the movement.
The first allows a setting and accurate measurement of the time, the second, a winding of the power reserve by the crown at 3 o’clock.
Finally, the timepiece has a transparent glass bottom, allowing the wearer to observe the mechanism in any condition …
|Man / Woman||
Return and Exchange
You have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
50 rue de Ponthieu
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
We propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping.
An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros