LIP GENERAL DE GAULLE 35 MM
$319,16 ($319,16 excluding EU VAT)
The history of the French watchmaker LIP starts in Besançon, in 1867, where its founder Emmanuel Lipmann launches a watchmaking workshop. Soon, his son Ernest upsets the discipline by creating the first phosphorescent dial, allowing a reading of the time even in the darkest recesses…
A few decades later, LIP watches will be worn by legends of the 20th Century, such as General de Gaulle, Bill Clinton and Sir Winston Churchill.
Available on backorder
Estimated shipping date: April 6, 2020
The LIP General De Gaule 35 mm watch, also known by its code name 671030, is a true historical piece of the French brand. The first version of this model was offered to the General De Gaulle as a thank you for his services during the WW2. Later, the President of the United States of America, the General Eisenhower, received the watch as well.
LIP GDG 35 MM 671030
The size of this historical model is above all a real surprise for the Conteenium’s team. At a time when the current trend sets a diameter between 38 and 42 mm, the LIP company has chosen a return to a more modest size, flirting with the vintage style, perfectly suited male cuffs of small sizes …
The first peculiarity of the LIP GDG is undoubtedly its reinforced glass, giving the case a convex front face. The back of the watch has the same characteristic, but it’s a classic mineral glass that has been chosen. Transparent, it offers a good visibility to the movement.
Once worn, the tonneau case embraces the wrist with great ease, allowing the watch to slide easily under a slim-fitting shirt or a tight-fitting sweater at the forearm.
The croco-style black leather strap is timeless. You will probably appreciate the high-end butterfly buckle, allowing a quick wrist setting of the timepiece.
Under the hood, there is a movement Miyota 8215, oscillating at 21600 beats per hour. Miyota is a factory owned by the Japanese Citizen, which distributes these qualitative and accessible movements to prestigious watch brands …
The caliber 8215 has a complication located at 3 o’clock, offering the bearer of the timepiece a date window.
We also appreciate the great waterproof case – for a classic watch – of 100 meters. So you can wash your hands or shower, without removing your beautiful automatic timepiece…
To offer, or to afford, the LIP GDG 35 MM 671030 is a real must have in your collection of quality clocks!
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium SAS 50 rue de Ponthieu 75008 Paris France
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros