LIP CHURCHILL T18
$203,00 ($169,17 excl. EU VAT)
The history of the French watchmaker LIP starts in Besançon, in 1867, where its founder Emmanuel Lipmann launches a watchmaking workshop. Soon, his son Ernest upsets the discipline by creating the first phosphorescent dial, allowing a reading of the time even in the darkest recesses…
A few decades later, LIP watches will be worn by legends of the 20th Century, such as General de Gaulle, Bill Clinton and Sir Winston Churchill.
Estimated shipping date: October 5, 2023Email to a friend
The LIP Churchill T18 watch, also known by its code name 671408, is a true historical piece of the French brand. The production of the Type 18 caliber began in 1935 just before the 39-45 war. During this conflict, the company moved to central France, then south, to Valence. At the end of the conflict, LIP returned to Besançon and rebuilt its factory. The “T18” then leaves the workshops. Very modern caliber with its small seconds counter, an all-gold model was offered to Sir Winston Churchill in 1948.
LIP Churchill T18
The size of this historical model is above all a real surprise for the Conteenium’s team. At a time when the current trend sets a diameter between 39 and 21 mm, the LIP company has chosen a return to a more modest size, flirting with the vintage style, perfectly suited male cuffs of small sizes …
The first peculiarity of the LIP Churchill is undoubtedly its reinforced glass, giving the case a convex front face. It’s a classic mineral glass that has been chosen, It offers a good visibility to the movement.
Once worn, the rectangular case embraces the wrist with great ease, allowing the watch to slide easily under a slim-fitting shirt or a tight-fitting sweater at the forearm.
The grey leather strap is timeless. You will probably appreciate the high-end ardillon buckle, allowing a quick wrist setting of the timepiece.
The caliber Ronda 1064 has a complication located at 6 o’clock, offering the bearer of the timepiece a small second.
We also appreciate the great waterproof case – for a classic watch – of 30 meters. So you can wash your hands or shower, without removing your beautiful quartz timepiece…
To offer, or to afford, the LIP Churchill T18 is a real must have in your collection of quality clocks!
|Dimensions||13,3 × 12,4 × 10,5 mm|
|Man / Woman|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros