LE JOUR SEACOLT GMT BLACK
799,00 € (665,83 € excluding EU VAT)
Le Jour watches started it’s humble beginning in the 1960’s, well known by watch aficionados and collectors worldwide for manufacturing Swiss made mechanical watches. Le Jour collections were inspired by auto-racing, sailing, yachting and aviation.
Over the years Le Jour established a reputation by making professional watches epitomizing precise engineering, dependable construction and using premium mechanical movements (ETA–Valjoux) and by maintaining its vintage charm and luxurious feel.
The vision of Le Jour is to provide luxury timepieces of distinction to exclusive men looking for performance and precision from niche horological instruments.
Shipped within 48h to 7 days
Estimated shipping date: November 6, 2020
The Le Jour’s House unveils here its latest, SEACOLT GMT, also known by its code name LJ-SC-001. A veritable watchmaking piece that is useful on a daily basis, offered at a price for which only the Le Jour brand knows the secret …
THE DAY SEACOLT GMT LJ-SC-001
The watch designed and intended – forgive rhyme – for passionate travelers, the Seacolt collection is the first manufacture of the House with caliber ETA 2836, offering a GMT hand independent of the main hour hand.
Setting the second time zone is quite simple. It is performed by unscrewing and then pulling the crown by two notches, turning it later counterclockwise. Clockwise meanwhile, allows a quick adjustment of the date.
Once set, the GMT hand will inform you of the exact time of the second time zone with ease and clarity, thanks in particular to the 24 hour markings at the ends of the dial.
Journey to the heart of Swiss complications
In addition to the GMT function, this automatic watch has a remarkable water resistance of 300 meters achieved thanks to the screwed crown at 3 o’clock. In the same direction, we find a date window very useful in everyday life.
These 2 complications are cleverly covered with a sapphire crystal, resistant to small scratches everyday, also benefiting from anti-reflective treatment.
The ETA 2836 movement also offers two other qualities appreciated by watchmakers: a stop-second and manual winding. The first allows an adjustment and a precise measurement of the time, the second, a reassembly of the power reserve by means of the crown located at 3 o’clock.
Finally, we will appreciate the super-luminova applied on the main hands and the indexes, as well as the magnificent Lume decorating the two-tone bezel.
|Dimensions||21 × 16 × 12.5 mm|
|Man / Woman|
|Case Diameter (millimeters)|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros