JUNKERS MOUNTAIN WAVE PROJECT
324,17 € (324,17 € excluding EU VAT)
The fascinating world of aviation is, according to Hugo Junkers, intimately linked to fine watchmaking. The watches invented by this brilliant engineer are inspired by airplanes with legendary metallic shapes… A qualitative finishing of their mechanisms as well as the robustness of the selected materials. Every look at a Junkers watch awakens the fascination of men, and women, to fly one more time…
Out of stock
With a sumptuous blue, the new Junkers Mountain Wave Project also known by its code name “6864-3” has something for fans of fine watchmaking, affordable price and sought-after design …
Junkers Mountain Wave Project 6864-3
The story of the “Mountain Wave” project sponsored by Junkers tells the story of two brave airplane pilots who flew over Mount Everest (8848 meters) in freezing temperatures of -46 degrees Celsius. , in collaboration with the German Aerospace Center (DLR) carried out a first 3D measurement of the mountain, in order to identify better rescue routes for alpine rescuers.
The extraordinary Junkers “Mount Everest” automatic chronograph, designed specifically for this project, has a dial so blue that it reflects the sky that surrounds the highest peak on our planet.
In addition, the German factory has designated its new jewel drawing heavily on its experience in the aviation world: large index in Arabic numerals, increased visibility with a Luminova treatment of these indexes and needles. The diameter of 40 mm out of crown, ensures meanwhile the style “aviator” and the comfort of reading of the timepiece.
The Japan Made Miyota 9015 movement, renowned for its strength and longevity, equips this Junkers Mountain Wave watch. Possessing 21 jewels, it has a power reserve of 40 hours, as well as a complication date to 3 hours.
Practical, a stop-second and manual winding are integrated into the movement.
The first allows an adjustment and a precise measurement of the time, the second, a winding of the power reserve by the crown located near the date window.
This timepiece has four very nice details that will charm any amateur …:
– A clear glass bottom, allowing the wearer to observe the mechanism in any condition
– A waterproofness at 100 meters, very practical everyday
– A sapphire crystal
– A blue leather strap on the outside, and red on the inside, which offers a crazy charm to this German watch. The white stitching is a visual delight …
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium SAS 50 rue de Ponthieu 75008 Paris France
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros