JAMES MCCABE HERITAGE ASH GRAY
$295,99 ($246,66 excl. EU VAT)
James MCCABE, Born in 1748 in Ireland, was a master watchmaker and part of the MCCABE watchmaking dynasty,that included amongst its clientele. Historical luminaries such as george washington and Lord horatio Nelson. Today the MCCABE name graces timepieces that are no less built wuth a view to respecting the same tradictions of quality,and the true enguneering artistry of the work Crafted out of premium watchmaking materials, the range is a collection,of vintage inspired timepieces that fuse classis silhouettes with carefully articulated finishes and details that create an altogether new yet familiarly timeless aesthetic.
All watches in the mccabe ranges are crafted out of stainless steel strapped with leather and other materials. Inside each MCCABE timepiece is a precision Japanese Automatic or quartz movement carefully customized and assembled by hand designed to keep time with an individual masculine flair.
Shipped within 48h to 7 days
Estimated shipping date: December 2, 2022
The Heritage Automatic II 24H / Second Subdial Watch is a stunningly classic inspired timepiece constructed to the finest of watchmaking standards, paying tribute to the history and Legacy of the McCabe dynasty.
Sometimes there’s no need to say too much. Some watches speak for themselves. This men’s jewel by ASH GRAY is probably in that class.
With its pure, sober, almost minimalist dial, the HERITAGE Collection is a pure timeless marvel.
JAMES MCCABE HERITAGE
ASH GRAY JM-1023-06
The chic and elegant look of this watch probably comes from the colors used with good taste. The black case contrasts with the grey dial and the green leather strap. This last color is also used for the marking allows in any condition a great readability to the watch …
Finally, any lover of beautiful automatic will appreciate the mineral glass used on the front of the watch. Ultraresistant, it will allow the wearer to avoid any micro scratches that could damage the glass.
Modified by the brand’s watchmakers, it has an opening on the back allowing the wearer to observe the mechanism in action.
These fine hands are reminiscent of the classic watches of the past and take you on a perpetual journey through time.
|Dimensions||14.5 × 14.5 × 8 mm|
|Man / Woman|
|Case Diameter (millimeters)|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros