INGERSOLL THE CHARLES
$431,99 ($180,83 excl. EU VAT)
Robert H Ingersoll and his brother Charles founded the Ingersoll Watch Company, one of the oldest watch companies in America. The Ingersoll brothers were pioneers in the watch industry and invention. They conceived and followed an ambitious plan: to make watches available to the masses at an affordable price, while maintaining impeccable quality and workmanship.
Based in New York, each watch was initially produced by hand, before the brand followed Henry Ford’s model in 1892, developing a production line for pocket watches, and investing in what would later revolutionize the watch industry: wrist watches.
Only 1 left in stock
Estimated shipping date: February 3, 2023
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros