EDOX LES VAUBERTS MOON PHASE
$1.121,99 ($934,99 excluding EU VAT)
Since 1884, EDOX has been designing, producing and distributing hand-assembled Swiss-made watches around the world. The Genevez-based company (canton of Jura, Switzerland) employs talented watchmakers and is equipped with modern equipment to respect the ancestral traditions and expertise of the legendary sandglass brand.
One of the peculiarities and strengths of the Edox brand lies in the construction and quality of the components of the watches. From backed-up backing to ultra-complex boxes to crown protection, Edox has mastered the art of combining functionality and design.
Shipped within 48h to 7 days
Estimated shipping date: October 10, 2022
This Vauberts watch, also known as The Great Moon, represents the excellence of the Jura watch manufacture. Here is a short description of this mechanical jewel signed Edox.
EDOX THE VAUBERTS THE GREAT MOON
80500 3 BUIR
A true symbiosis between style and complication, the latest jewel of the Swiss brand responds with excellence to the ever more selective criteria of its passionate watchmaking public. With a sumptuous royal blue dial, the Edox 80500 3 BUIR has glowing details sublimated by the golden rose hands and indexes.
Let’s start with the thickness of its case: only 10.7 millimeters! The fineness of the watch is also increased by the curved caseback, giving a great impression of lightness to the timepiece, which will be easily worn everyday.
The moon phase, present here at 6 o’clock, is an astronomical complication far from being superficial.
The moon phase watches reproduce on their dial the cycle of the star of the nights: new moon, first quarter, full moon and last quarter. A disc adorned with stars and a moon on a blue background illustrate these phases of the moon.
This Vauberts collection The Big Moon is powered by an 805 Edox Caliber with a 44-hour power reserve. The basis of this movement is provided by Sellita, accompanied by a Dubois-Depraz module.
Another important detail, this movement has a manual winding, in addition to the traditional automatic winding. It is also equipped with a stop-second, allowing the total stop second when setting the time.
Finally, we find at 3 o’clock a final complication, the date indicator, directly adjustable by the second notch of the crown.
|Dimensions||16.5 × 16.5 × 13 mm|
|Man / Woman|
|Case Diameter (millimeters)|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros