CERTUS VINTAGE SKELETON
$211,99 ($176,66 excl. EU VAT)
The history of the French watchmaker LIP starts in Besançon, in 1867, where its founder Emmanuel Lipmann launches a watchmaking workshop. Soon, his son Ernest upsets the discipline by creating the first phosphorescent dial, allowing a reading of the time even in the darkest recesses…
A few decades later, LIP watches will be worn by legends of the 20th Century, such as General de Gaulle, Bill Clinton and Sir Winston Churchill.
Estimated shipping date: December 14, 2022
One of the few skeleton watches available in our store, the Certus Vintage 40 mm Skeleton also known by its code name 611185, meets a growing demand among lovers of fine watches with fully visible movement and affordable price…
CERTUS Vintage Skeleton
This model offers a deep exposure minute after minute, second after second on the heart of the watch and its mechanism.
What a real pleasure to continuously observe each beat, each gear that this French automatic watch reveals to us… Rotor, barrel, balance wheel, hairspring… all the components can be observed, studied or stopped by the wearer of the timepiece at any moment.
You read correctly: the mechanism and its second hand can be stopped thanks to the stop-second function of this watch. In the Montre-automatique.com store, few so-called “accessible” watches can afford the luxury of offering this function, which allows the precise measurement of the gain/loss ratio in seconds of the movement.
Grands Plaisirs d’Amateurs
When we discovered this model, we liked the stop-second function a lot, but two other details propel this timepiece into the podium of the best “Skeletons” watches under 500 euros:
– An “Open Caseback”, in other words an opening on the back of the watch highlighting the engravings on the oscillating weight and on the back of the mechanism.
Let’s talk about “Design
The aesthetics of this beautiful jewel leaves no one indifferent. With a diameter of 40 millimeters, it fits the average male wrist with ease and harmony…
The barrel, which constitutes the central piece of this automatic watch Certus 611185, has a spring where is stored all the kinetic energy produced by the movements of the wrist of the wearer of the watch.
As a gift, or as a gift to yourself, this automatic watch with a 2-year warranty will make a perfect “first real watch” on your wrist or will quickly find its place in your collection of quality clocks…
|Dimensions||13.3 × 12.4 × 10.5 mm|
|Man / Woman|
|Case Diameter (millimeters)|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros