BRACELET MILANESE MESH THIN SILVER
Choosing a steel bracelet is above all a guarantee of security. Solid, timeless and stainless material withstands the test of time more than leather, nato or rubber …
Waterproof, this watch accessory will adapt itself to a summer and winter environment, and will guarantee a not insignificant comfort to you daily.
Find on Conteenium.com our range of bracelets classic steel, reinforced, Milanese and much more!
The story of Milanese mesh begins in Lombardy, where the first Milanese workshops produced it for European watchmakers.
Brought up to date by creative clockmakers, the Milanese bracelet is more than ever a contemporary and very resistant accessory.
Lightweight, beautiful and practical for everyday life, the Milanese puts on easily, and has an optimal safety due to the double system of attachment of the buckle.
Available in Black, Silver, Gold and Rose Gold, it will adapt to both vintage and fashion watches, with between-horns between 18 and 24 mm.
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros